- Development Opportunity
- Planning for 214 dwellings
- For sale by Informal Tender
The site is located in The Garrison, a former Ministry of Defence military site that has since been redeveloped to a primary residential area. The Garrison is located to the east of Southend on Sea, a town and wider Unitary Authority /Local Planning Authority. The Garrison is located to the south of Shoeburyness, which has amenities including Shoeburyness Railway Station that provides access to London Fenchurch Street in approximately one hour. The A13 runs west from The Garrison towards London, meeting the M25 at Junction 30. Southend Airport is located to the north of the town and provides both domestic and international flights. Southend has extensive leisure amenities including The Cliffs Pavilion concert hall, Adventure Island theme park and Southend Pier, the longest leisure pier in the world.
•Outline planning permission for the erection of 214 dwellings, retail and non-commercial space, open space and infrastructure.
• Site area of approximately 20.16 acres (8.16ha).
• 4,306 sqft (400 sqm) of Commercial A1 – A3 use.
• 10,764 sqft (1,000 sqm) of Health Centre D1 use.
• For sale by Informal Tender
• “Unconditional” basis by 12 noon on Friday 28th May 2021.