- Former care home
- Situated in a quiet residential area
- Overlooking the coast
- Freehold offers invited
- Best offers by Midday Friday 29th Jan 21
The property is only 1 mile away from Walton on the Naze High Street with its parade of local shops. The closest station is Walton on the Naze train station which is approx. 1.3 miles from the property.
The Poplars is a former care home set in a beautiful residential area overlooking the coast.
The property currently comprises of approx. 10,072 sq. ft over two floors and previously offered 37 bedrooms.
Offers must be submitted to the offices of Ayers & Cruiks by Midday Friday 29th January 2021.
Offers must be accompanied by the following information:-
1. Financial offer
2. Confirmation on whether the offer is un-conditional or conditional on planning permission.
3. Full name and address of purchaser
4. A condition of an offer being accepted is that an exchange of contracts can be conducted within 14 working days of the contract being issued.
In the case of un-conditional offers completion will be within 14 working days of exchange of contracts.
In the case of conditional of planning then completion will be 14 working days of planning validation.
5. Cash/mortgage purchase with full proof of funds/agreement in principle
6. Solicitors contact details.
Our clients are not bound to accept any offer received.